My memo for, when you have millions of to-do and marking proper priority.
- Decide what I don’t do, instead what to do.
- Segment 1 to do into multiple to do. Make 1 big to do into small to-do.
- Cross out old to-do. (sorry old to-do)
- Put due day a day early (.. like this is possible??)
- Be specific about to-do action.
- Don’t worry so much about priority.
- 70% is good enough. (indeed there is always tomorrow, and day after tomorrow)
- Put your to-do in matrix like below instead of in list style.